05 June 2008

Just Like Starting Over

The main purpose for me to write a blog is to keep in touch with friends near and far. For reasons both exceptional and banal I know people all around the world. Blogging is like writing a long rambling mass e-mail to everybody. They read mine and I read theirs. We all have e-mail and phones, but blogs are yet another tool to keep in touch. I say the more ways I can stay connected with people I care about the better. People who do not know me personally you can still read it. I don’t know how interesting it will be, but since everybody and their dog has one we have to assume that somebody is reading them. Most of the readers at the old site didn’t know me at all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back online! Looking forward to your storys. Always interesting.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I can't wait to see what's new.

Anonymous said...

Are you going to do the helicopter crash story? That ones awesome.

Mia said...

I think everybody's tired of that one by now.

Anonymous said...

That's the best one.

Anonymous said...

Been doing lots of reading. Great blog but you need to do it more often.