02 August 2008

No Parking

She climbed into her car angrily and slammed the door shut. She made a big show of driving away, screeching tyres and just generally behaving like an idiot. The older man thanked me and wanted to park his car in the space. I told him he could not park there either and that if he felt he needed to park in such spaces he should apply for the appropriate placard. Since he clearly had enough energy to stand around and argue with people over parking spaces I opined that he could probably walk to the shops. He was not all that old and seemed able as far as I could tell.

4 comments:

Mia said...

Blog muy agradable.

Anonymous said...

Be careful. I dont want to see your name on that long list.

Mia said...

Sometimes it's very obvious who the terrorists aren't.

Sean said...

Non-handicappers parking in these spaces is my pet peeve.