22 March 2011

Tainted Love

While partying, drinking, eating, singing I met up with a friend whom I used to date more than 2 years and 9 months ago. Not that I am keeping count. He was also partying, drinking, eating, singing. His group of partiers, drinkers, eaters, singers met up with my group of partiers, drinkers, eaters, singers and we all partied, drank, ate, sang together. The thing about life is that one thing almost always leads to another and so it did. I don’t want to get into any details but evil, sinful fornication was involved. Dirty, hot, sweaty, evil, sinful fornication. Body parts were aroused and put inside of each other. Repeatedly. Orgasms were contracted by all and fluids from some aroused body parts were thrust into other aroused body parts.


You think love is to pray
But I’m sorry
I don’t pray that way

Ed Cobb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I feel like a voyeur. I hope my wife is in the mood tonight!

You know you're done with Aram, right?

Travelingrant said...

Sounds like everybody had an interesting weekend. I think you did the right thing in telling him. A relationship can sometimes survive honesty, but almost never dishonesty. He would have found out, sooner or later, and things would have been way worse 5 years down the line.

슈퍼주니어 said...

神話故事中曾描寫他先後愛上許多女人,並運用各種詭計以掩飾他對妻子不忠實的行為。學者們解釋這種行為之所以會出現在最尊嚴的神身上:是因為描寫宙斯的詩歌和故事,是綜合許多位神性而寫成的。當宙斯的神威擴展到另一個已經奉有主神的城市時,兩者會漸漸地被混為一體,於是,原來那位神明的妻子,便會轉成宙斯的妻子。其結果很不幸,後來的希臘人並不喜歡這些無窮盡的愛情故事。

Mia said...

Isn't everybody who reads a blog a voyeur? It ain't over until the fat lady sings. And I haven't sung lately.

I'd rather be alone and honest than living a lie with others.

It's not exactly a Greek tragedy.