12 January 2011

Blast From My Past

Aside from all the pictures and masturbation, but not necessarily pictures of masturbation, it is very interesting to read what I had to say years ago. To me at least. Even reading these old posts from this blog is more interesting than anything I have posted lately. I wish there was some way to read all those old chat room conversations from university. It is also a great way to remember little stories I forgot about. It is like looking at a photo album. Not those folders on your computer. Back in the last century we had these big books filled with pictures. No electronics required. Does that show how old I am?

2 comments:

Travelingrant said...

Yeah it's always fun to go back and look at who you were in the past. I was a pretty different person when I started blogging back in 2005...

Mia said...

It's like keeping a journal. Only people leave comments and want you to read their journals also.