18 April 2011

Full Frontal Nudity

I do not call myself a nudist or naturist or clothesfree lifestyle advocate or any of the accepted vernacular. I never use the terms they want me to use. I am antisemantic. But what really annoys the nudist community is my complete disregard for nudist organisations like AANR and TNS. I have never been a member and never will be. This alone means that I cannot be a real nudist according to the true believers. I do not bemoan their existence, and they do good things from time to time. They are a good resource for finding good beaches. But I do not think I should have to join some club to enjoy nature. Nature is free. Other than the fees you have to pay to get in. I do not want to pay money just to say I’m a card carrying member of some group. Especially when I’ve no pockets in which to carry the cards.


My new fully nude avatar.

4 comments:

p said...

posting this fail?
It's still good to support nudist & equality organizations. They pay lobbyists, attorneys, legal fees... In AZ someone sunbathed topfree in tonto forest & she got jailed & NAC stopped a criminal conviction. They fight a lot of charges & anti-nudity laws. I'm not a member but having more members looks more convincing to politicians & the public. Some people might just pay them to fight a certain legal battle in their area.
AANR sucks because they want c/o beaches closed so people will go to their clubs.

Mia said...

Phil, your comments were automatically sent to the spam folder. Possibly because of all the unusually placed links.

Anna said...

Just wanted you to know that Lupin Lodge in California (USA) had their "Fox Hunt" and they are going to have another one this fall (September 16-18).

http://foxhunt.lycanthrope.net

SO as much as nudists say "it's not about sex" their actions speak so so much louder!

Mia said...

Anybody who has ever been naked can tell you that nudity isn't sex.

I think most nudist resorts are fundamentally flawed but the nudist community as a whole is very upset about how some clubs are using more adult activities in an attempt to increase their memberships. Rather than being "gotcha" moments, these isolated incidents are showing just how opposed to public sexuality most nudists are.