29 April 2012

Back In the Sunshine Again

What have I missed while I was offline? The civil war in Syria is still going strong. Sudan and South Sudan are still fighting each other. American politicians are still campaigning for an election that is seven months away. African politicians are still taking more wives. Asian politicians are still resigning in disgrace. The world’s economy is still suffering from the consequences of people acting as if their actions have no consequences.

They changed this whole Blogger thing again. I don’t like it.




One of the unsung victims of this offline leave is this poor blog. It will never be a top priority in my life but I have not reached the point where I only post once a month. At least not yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME BACK.

Acerbic posts tend to leave an impression especially when well constructed.

I counsel..yet... a poodle. Not macho enough perhaps for a leather jacketed helicopter pilot, but a mighty fine dog.

Highly intelligent and they can swim, are excellent hunters, come in various colours or sizes, and i may have mentioned, a fine accoutrement to a well dressed pilot.

They do not shed, are easily housebroken, and need a haircut now and again. You can leave them natural looking if you want or doll them up with a bow on their heads and a blingish collar if your tastes run so.

esbboston said...

I use Facebook strictly for mail service, and to find birthdays. We are on the road later for a birthday dinner. Glad you are back! Missed you!

Anonymous said...

the connection to my site has never worked. I dont know why. here is the connection that seems to work..
It is largely political. I ve been writing a lot about holland lately. I dont know why. I was there once.

http://mexicoobserver.blogspot.mx/

I also have an extremely boring other post that deals with swiss politics. that one works. I get about 30 hits on that one per day.

http://oskarfreysingerwatch.blogspot.mx/

Mia said...

I've always wondered why you have so many different blogs.