02 October 2008

Sarah Palin

Is Palin experienced enough to be vice president? That’s ironic when Obama supporters ask. Does she have any foreign policy experience? Did Reagan, Carter, Clinton or Bush have any? Maybe Bush is a bad example. Why doesn’t she do interviews? Frankly I’m glad she doesn’t. I see enough of these people already.

Would I vote for her? No, I’d vote for one of the presidential candidates. I don’t think the vice presidential candidate is that important. People say McCain’s old so she could become president. That’s as insulting as saying Obama’s black so Biden could become president. They’re both true but why is it ok to say an old guy in good health could drop dead at any time but it’s bad to say a black president might be assassinated in such a divisive country?

Poor Joe Biden. Nobody talks about him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah's got what it takes to go all the way and that scares the hell outta the dems.

Mia said...

I don't think they're afraid of her. They just don't like her to the point of sounding like snobs.

Anonymous said...

She was a good choice at the time but I think she's looking less so every day.

Anonymous said...

She was very popular in the beginning but now we hear less about her each day.