20 April 2009

Justice Inaction

On Wednesday the people of South Afrika will once again rubber stamp the ANC into office and elect the racist, sexist, homophobic and corrupt asshole Jacob Zuma president. I don’t like Jacob Zuma.

I don’t like him because he hates white people and that is the kind of thinking this country needs to finally be rid of. I don’t like him because he hates women. I don’t know how he can have so many wives and still think so little of women. I don’t think you can effectively rule a country if you consider half of its people inferior. I don’t like him because he advocates violence against homosexuals, unmarried pregnant women and anybody who does not fit his idea of an acceptable religious adherent. I don’t want him to be president because he is the epitome of corruption within a party that has elevated corruption to high art.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must reflect more before I comment on your blog.

Meanwhile, I just wish to say that Durban II (hence a connection to your blog on the RSA) is just down the road from here and since one particular less likable world leader is in attendance, this means that those X*&5en F-18s we have here in the Swiss Airforce must roar about constantly protecting our skies from terst planes.

Where are those damn balloons we ordered eh!

Bill said...

Very interesting insight.

I've often said that a few elections do not make a democracy. A country cannot truly be called a democracy until the government that was elected the first time around is peacefully unseated and replaced. That has yet to happening in the "fledgling democracies" of Iraq and Afghanistan, just as it hasn't happened in South Afrika or, for that matter, Zimbabwe.

Mia said...

Some would say the National Party peacefully handed the reigns to the ANC. Power was peacefully transfered from de Klerk to Mandela. But I think since the 1994 election was the first truly democratic election and the ANC's had a stranglehold ever since, you're probably right.

Mia said...

The balloons are up up and aweigh.

Sasha said...

It looks like the ANC won again. Quel suprise.

MagicAlex said...

Today's republicans are nothing like the party of Lincoln. If Lincoln were alive today he'd be a democrat.

Mia said...

I'm sure Rush would disagree.