15 December 2013

Tagalong Writing

I started writing about my time in the Philippines. I’ve yet to finish. I cannot say what will happen with it whenever I am finally finished. It is already too long to be a blog post. But I doubt it will ever be long enough to be a book.

I suppose I could add more to it to make a book length but that would take some time and I have no real desire to do such a thing. My current plan is to write whatever comes out and decide what to do with it later.

Stay tuned. Maybe there will be an epic multipart post in the coming weeks.


Update: Nevermind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK.

I will read that should you write that. A la Baldacci complete with technical details. Love those.

Not up to date on my tagalong. Will it be in English

Mia said...

I've no idea who Baldacci is but the new book is full of technical details. Perhaps too full. I think I explained most of the military/pilot vernacular sufficiently. Assuming people read it in context.

It is in English. With just a tiny spätzle of Hebrew.