15 October 2009

The Dating Game: IT Happens

Maybe a week later I was having website troubles and a friend gave me an illegal copy of an antivirus CD. Don’t tell anybody. While it was running I noticed a folder with Ben’s name tucked away in the abyss. When I opened the folder there were a few pictures of me. One I had e-mailed to Levi, one he took on our second date, and one with his sister and me.

Also in the folder were a few pictures of Levi. In one he was waving at the camera and naked as the day he was born. In the others he was pleasuring himself, feverishly in one. The expression on his face was funny if you ignore the complete betrayal of trust. In the final picture he had spilt his seed all over a printed copy of the picture I had e-mailed him. When I confronted him he matter of factly told me that he likes to masturbate to my pictures and he added that folder to let me know how much he liked me.

4 comments:

Jie Yi said...

How terrible a man. He deserved his punishment.

Sasha said...

Hell hath no fury like a woman surprised by nekkid pics.

MagicAlex said...

Hey that's funny.

What's the mouse shortcut?

Mia said...

Copy and paste with the right button. I'd always used the keyboard prior.