02 July 2008

The Dating Game: First Impressions

So now I have gone from a pampered shoe whoring princess to a butch communist sympathizing nudist foreigner. That is not what these men are looking for in a wife. Therein lies the problem. I’m not looking for a husband. I’m sure I will get married eventually but I really don’t want to right now. I’m busy. My mother complains when I date goyim since she wants me to marry a Jew. I will point out that I’m not going to marry them; that we are merely dating. If I’m upset with her I might use another word besides dating.

Most of the men I’ve dated lately think like my mother. I find this very disturbing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First impressions are always wrong.

Anonymous said...

I'd treat you like a princess you know that.

Anonymous said...

I always thought you were an anarchist.