10 July 2009

The Dating Game: Virgin Territory

We spent the night in the canyon itself, near the Three Rondavels. I have always liked camping but I cannot imagine it was very fun for our chaparones. Hormonal teenagers in the woods, away from their parents, with endless hiding places for mischief cannot be an easy shrift for those responsible. My boyfriend and I could never get away from our friends or the adults, so my honour was never in danger. But we sure tried.


Mac-Mac Falls


The Drakensberge Escarpment
Even if I were a good photographer no picture would do it justice

3 comments:

Sasha said...

I don't understand. The beginning suggests this story is of your first sexual experience, but the end you say your honour was intact.

Mia said...

The title refers to the location.

MagicAlex said...

This sounds like a great place.