24 September 2009

More Brilliant Protest Signs


Is Obama also illitrte?


Which one do you think has more sex?


Shave now, communist infidel!


Anything I say would just be a cheap shot.


I do not want to know what is going on in that town.


Please don’t.


He left his BREATHE AIR sign at home.


And Mormons.
I am surprised that God hates sports.


Somebody needs to tell these people that a good protest sign should be succinct.
The witch hats add a nice historical touch.


More bible quotes.


What about mango?


Probably not a lot of teabagging at their house.


Sometimes irony gets lost in translation.


I would like to know exactly what this protest was about.


I guess he is not a compassionate conservative.


What does he have against Jennifer Aniston?


I hope this is one of those joke signs.


I would love to see this at any political rally.


Well said.

5 comments:

Bill said...

Oldie but a goodie from an anti-anti-war protester:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Glj9KHUHyKs/Sp0D33XWz6I/AAAAAAAAAYo/ejrMu8M-GeQ/S300/moran.jpg

Mia said...

I'm thinking that if the town hall hooligans had to write their tirades there would be one or two errors.

Sasha said...

Anger and communication do not mix.

MagicAlex said...

Fox viewers are infromed? That explains everything.

Jie Yi said...

Very funny.