15 August 2010

My New Niece

Dara and Shirah are both resting comfortably. Coming to life seems to take a lot out of a person. Giving life does not seem like much of a picnic either. When people announce births they always mention how much the baby weighed and how many inches she was. I have never really understood that. Does anybody need to know how many inches any baby is? I think as long as she is healthy and has all the right parts that is what matters. So you will get no baby inch report from me. Sorry. Quite frankly I could not say. I have no idea. I could ask her mother but she is probably asleep right now. I could phone her father but he is probably asleep right now. I could ask Shirah’s grandmother. I know she knows that sort of thing. But she is probably asleep right now. We seem to sleep a lot in my family. Especially in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

Alissa Grosso said...

Congratulations to you and your family!

Mia said...

Thank you. We're all pretty happy about it.