11 June 2009

Change You Can Believe In

I went to a site that has thousands of templates. I liked three. When I tried the first one my browser crashed. I don’t use that browser computer geeks tell you to use but it is still a rare day when mine crashes. The second one looked a lot worse in person than it did on their site. Anybody who has tried online dating knows what I’m talking about. The third had some kind of error in the code that I didn’t feel like trying to figure out. It was my third choice after all.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mia. It is very important that you be precise when writing in blue. Re: Hair. Are we speaking of "Gorgon" hair or "Medusa" hair. For we classically trained web persons, this distinction is a fundamental indice for significant purposes relating to minds eye.

Mia said...

What's the difference?

Anonymous said...

Hah. surely you jest!

Anonymous said...

PS. Nice clouds.

Mia said...

What I mean is wasn't Medusa a Gorgon?

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely right and I stand corrected. Medusa was one of the gorgon sisters, the only mortal one. Her sisters were Phorcys and Ceto. Perseus is not particularily well loved in either the Phorcys or Ceto households.

I honestly thought a gorgon was the roman name for Medusa. Shows how much I do not know about my Mythology. I wear my idiocy like a badge upon my breast... :(

Mia said...

I'm sure you know more about North American mythology than most.

MagicAlex said...

I like it. It's more modern than the old style and easier on the eyes, not as dark. I like the clouds, they match the colors.

LadyOnABike said...

If you need any advice just let me know. I studied cobol and ++.