08 November 2009

Places I’ll Remember All My Life

I don’t normally get nostalgic when government documents expire but when I passed through the pages of this passport I saw all of those stamps and visas. There are a lot of memories to go with each stamp. I don’t generally collect memorabilia. I never keep ticket stubs or packets. The only souvenirs I buy on trips are for other people. You will not find many chotchkies around my house. Usually the only reminders I have of trips are pictures, memories and all of those stamps on my passport.

Rest in peace, tiny book of stamps.


RIP


[Updated occasionally]

China
Japan
Indonesia
Korea
China again
Thailand
Israel
Cambodia
Hong Kong
Maldives

5 comments:

MagicAlex said...

Is it legal to have two passports or do you have to hide one from the other?

Mia said...

Both countries recognise dual citizenship but you're supposed to use their passport when leaving the country and returning.

Sasha said...

You could have added Russia to those stamps. You had your chance. Now you must wait for the future passport.

Mia said...

Russian is on my list. At the current rate I should be there by my 70th birthday.

Jie Yi said...

Hoping for many more adventures in the new book.